This blog is intended as a means to share stories and exchange ideas about Draper, its products, people, community, and the markets and industries where we work. You are invited to participate and share your stories. You may contact us through the contact page, or comment on our posts. Comments may be reviewed before publication. Please subscribe to our posts, follow us on Twitter, and stay in touch!
The views and statements of Draper employees are theirs alone and do not represent an official company position. The blog is not a substitute for contacting Draper support should you have an issue with a particular Draper product.
Code of Ethics
- I will be accurate, honest, current and complete in my postings.
- I will not plagiarize or steal content or materials.
- I will identify and link to sources when information is from a source other than me.
- I will only post information or materials that I own or have the right to use.
- I will respect another’s copyrights and not post material without the copyright owner’s permission, except when abiding by the terms of “fair use.”
- I will not post information that violates the intellectual property rights of any party.
- I will not post confidential or proprietary information.
- I will distinguish factual information from my commentary.
- I will be respectful of my readers, critics, and subjects of my posts.
- I will not impersonate any person or entity.
- I acknowledge that Draper generally does not pre-screen, verify or edit the content posted by users but reserves the right to do so.