It’s a good feeling when you know you have something extraordinary, and other people start confirming it.
When we introduced TecVision back in 2014 at Integrated Systems Expo, we felt like we were on to something special, but we weren’t sure if others would see it as well—at least, right away.
Then the awards started rolling in.
- Best of Show Awards at InfoComm 2014 from Government Video Magazine and rAVe
- Excite! Award from Technology Integrator Magazine
- Best of Show Awards from AV Technology Magazine and Residential Systems at Integrated Systems Expo 2015
- 2015 Platinum ADEX Award
This year at InfoComm, we introduced a couple of new TecVision surfaces, and also the concept of Optically Seamless TecVision, available in sizes up to 23 feet high and 69 feet wide. (For details about this exciting step ahead in viewing surfaces, click here to read our free white paper on the subject.)
Apparently our Optically Seamless technology is going to be just as big a hit as the original TecVision. In the space of a few days, we received three industry awards:
- Best Video Projector Screen in Essential Install’s Smart Building Awards
- Commercial Integrator Best Award
- Sound and Video Contractor’s Best of Show Award for InfoComm 2015
To see Optically Seamless TecVision in action—and get a tour of Draper’s InfoComm 2015 booth, check out this video booth tour from the folks at