It’s been said that a picture is worth a thousand words, and we’re looking for good photos of Draper solutions “in the wild” to tell our #DraperInnovation story!
To help in that effort we’ve launched a new #DraperInnovation webpage where dealers, architects, and end users can upload photos of installations featuring Draper solutions.
Whether you’ve had your project professionally photographed or you’ve taken a few snapshots with your smartphone, we’d love to see what you have! If we decide to use your photos, we will give you credit as the dealer, installer, and/or architect, and you may be eligible for a special thank you prize for sharing with us!
A few things to consider when submitting photos:
- Let us know if we have permission to publicly share the photos, and permission to name the location
- Include any contact information you have for the project
- Provide a list of Draper solutions used (a complete list of all products is helpful if you have it)
- Make sure we know how to contact you so we can reach you for additional details
- If a photo or group of images is selected, they may appear in printed materials or online in our Project Profiles/Case Studies page, depending on photo quality, products depicted, and other factors.
For more information, and to share your Draper photos with us, click here to go to our #DraperInnovation upload page!