Draper@Home window shades are powered by Somfy to elevate the comfort of your smart home. The collection was a big hit when we introduced it at the CEDIA Expo in September, despite the lower show attendance due to COVID-19.
If you didn’t make it to Indianapolis, however, you haven’t missed your opportunity.
Did you know CEDIA is bringing back their regional Tech Summits? If you didn’t get the chance to experience Draper@Home in person at CEDIA Expo, thanks to the Tech Summits there are more opportunities ahead.
If you aren’t familiar with the Tech Summits, here’s a description from the summits website: “The CEDIA Tech Summits are one-day educational events featuring free informative seminars on upcoming technology and future trends in the custom installation industry. Each event will also feature product displays from top manufacturers, highlighting their latest and most exciting products. The Tech Summits are a great opportunity to network with your industry peers and build those important business relationships.”
There are events in the U.S. and U.K. Draper will be exhibiting at the following Tech Summits: Dallas, November 9; Houston, November 11; Orlando, December 7; and Fort Lauderdale, December 9.
Here are some points we will be stressing:
- Lifestyle: Create different scenes so your shades are always where you need them to be.
- Comfort: Automation and sensors combine to take advantage of outdoor views and glare control.
- Control your way: Draper@Home shades are powered by Somfy to integrate into your smart home. Control them with your home integration system, an app, or your voice.
- Security: Room darkening shades keep prying eyes at bay, and scheduling shade movements creates the impression you’re home even when you aren’t.
- Why Draper@Home: Draper partners with domestic weavers like Phifer and Mermet for the widest possible selection of fabrics. Our expanded capacity means lower lead times and higher on-time ship rates. Plus, we know shades like nobody else: Draper has been manufacturing window shades in Spiceland, Indiana, since 1902.
We’ll also be taking orders for our Draper@Home sales kits. The stylish but durable kit includes hundreds of interior and exterior fabric samples. The kits are $250 each and include coupons on future orders that will pay you back the cost.
For more information and to register for the CEDIA Tech Summits, click here. It’s free!
To go ahead and order your Draper@Home sales kit, click here.