Draper window shades have more than 120 years of innovation and experience behind them. But one question we are still frequently asked is, “How do you make a shade? And why does it matter?”
We’ve recently completed a new video designed to take you through our entire shade building process in just a couple of minutes.
Here are some key points to look for:
Integrated manufacturing brings the entire process under our control.
- We use state-of-the-art technology and techniques.
- Components are tracked through each step of manufacturing.
- Draper warehouses multiple fabric SKUs from Mermet USA and Phifer for faster shipping.
- Each shade is custom manufactured and inspected by a member of the Draper team.
- Each shade is packed with what is required to mount it in its opening (except mounting screws).
These and other key points add up to one conclusion: Draper ships higher quality window shades faster. And that means savings for you in project length, costs, returns, and profit.
To see for yourself how we build a shade, click below to watch our new video.